Luminous Solar Off Grid Combo - 1.25 KVA (BIS Certified)
- Ex Tax: ₹202,760.00
- Brand: Luminous
- Product Code: LTPL-SOFFGC-1.25 KVA-M
Solar Off Grid Combo - 1.25 KVA (BIS Certified)
Solar PCU – NXT+ 1.25 kVA
- Rated AC power - 230V (Single Phase)
- Max Supported Panel Power -1kW
- Input Voltage Range: Voc - 80V-165V (extracts upto 30% more power from Panels), Vmp - 65V-130V
- Charge Controller Rating - MPPT
- Nominal Battery Bank Voltage - 48V (Supports 4 Batteries)Pure Sine Wave Solar Inverter
Solar Battery - LPTT12150H
- 150 Ah Rated Capacity @ C10, 12V
- Warranty - 60 Months
- Tubular plate Technology - Next generation tall tubular battery with better charge acceptance and longer backup
- No of Batteries in Combo – 4
Solar Panel - 380W/24V
- Capacity - 380W, 24V, Mono PERC Solar Panel
- Voltage: Voltage at Max Power (Vmp) - 39.33V, Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) - 47.16V
- Current: Current at Max Power (Imp) - 9.66A, Short Circuit Current (Isc) - 10.26A
- 25 years performance warranty.
- No of Panels in the Combo - 2.
The given cost doesn’t include Product Installation. For details related to Installation, please check in Installation Help section or contact our Sales Support at 18001030577
Solar PCU - NXT+ 1.25 kVA
- Luminous Solar PCU NXT+ 1.25 kVA is a BIS certified solar PCU which is the ideal solution for off-grid applications. Designed to offer control, the PCU intelligently optimizes battery charging and power to load among Solar, Battery and Grid power.
Solar Battery - LPTT12150H (150Ah)
- Luminous 150Ah solar battery is a BIS certified C10 rated deep cycle battery which is specially designed for longer back up. It comes with a very low maintenance requirement and can handle extreme weather conditions assisting to achieve high temperature performance.
Solar Panel - 380W/24V
- Luminous 380W/24V Mono PERC solar panel is a BIS certified solar panel which is suitable for a wide range of applications. It comes with an additional back layer etching which helps the solar cells to absorb reflected or scattered sunlight which leads to increase in overall panel efficiency.
Net Weight (Kg)
Inverter- 30 kg, Battery- 60 kg (filled weight) Panel- 22.5 kg
Inverter- 24 months, Battery- 60 months, Panel- 25 years (performance)
Open Circuit Voltage, Voc (V)
Maximum Power Voltage Vmp (V)
Short Circuit Currrent, Isc (A)
Product Dimensions (L*W*H)
Inverter- 30.0L*50.4W*51.5H CM, Battery- 50.2L*19.1B*44H CM, Panel- 197.6L*99.1B*3.5T CM
Max. supported panel power (Wp)
Max Solar Panel Voltage (V)